As a non-profit, donors are essential to the Cornwall Child Center in our mission of offering the best possible early childhood program. Your contribution will assist in many ways, such as:
- Supporting scholarships for families in need of financial assistance.
- General outdoor and indoor maintenance of the facilities.
- Updating the facilities to maintain NAEYC accreditation rules and regulations.
- Offering new activities to the children such as music lessons.
- Supporting the youth of the community through offering a safe environment that parents can feel good about.
Click on the button above to donate any amount, one-time or recurring. You can use a debit card, credit card, or PayPal account. Donations can also be made via check (payable to the Cornwall Child Center) and mailed to 8 Cream Hill Road, West Cornwall, CT 06796.
Other Ways to Help
The center is looking for a landscaping and general maintenance team to help in the outside play areas two times a year. This will include general clean up of mulch, leaf blowing, and maybe even changing a light bulb or two! Please contact Amy Bresson if you would like to help.
Everyday housekeeping items such as paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, etc are always greatly appreciated. Donations can be dropped off during normal center hours. Please call the center before dropping off any unwanted toys or clothing.